Wednesday, August 19, 2015

STAR TREK Paper Dolls by Tom Tierney.

 1995.  Collector's Edition TV Guide.  STAR TREK.  Spring 1995.  I decided to separate out the paper dolls from the article I posted earlier on this blog.  Here are four costumes for female characters that appeared in STAR TREK and later versions of the show.  There are four more costumes that I will post soon.  I will also post the male characters.  Tom Tierney created a base paper doll to use for all the female characters.  Also, I am not sure if costumes were printed to actually fit on the doll.  Above is an original Uhura uniform with hair for Uhura and Yeoman Rand.
 "The Menagerie".  The Orion Slave Woman's Tunic.
 A 'TNG' uniform for Deanna Troi.
The Greek Gown from "Who Mourns for Adonais?".

1 comment:

  1. There are so much fun. I loved Star Trek when I was a kid. Still do, really.

    ReplyDelete