Tuesday, October 25, 2016

I Love My Flag. I Love My National Anthem.

1992.  The Story of Our Flag.  A Bellerophon Coloring Book.  I found this coloring book yesterday at Half-Price Books along with several other coloring books and paper dolls.  I have nothing but disdain for Americans that disrespect the American Flag and the American National Anthem and I am proud of the Founding Fathers of my Country.
  I have once again been amiss in posted on this blog.  I do genealogy and I received my DNA results a few weeks ago and it has been all consuming of my time.  So much Fun.  Learning how DNA results work has been very interesting.  My mom's family always thought their grandmother and great-uncle had American Indian blood because they had such dark skin, hair and eyes.  The results of the DNA for my mom and her siblings revealed that it is actually an African ancestor I should be looking for, which is a totally different kind of researching.  My ethnic DNA results are as follows:  Great Britain, Ireland, Scandinavia, Europe West (France), Finland, Russia and the Caucasus.  All sibling will have some differences in their ethnic DNA results unless they are identical twins.  Also the DNA results will match people to other people with shared ancestors.  Anyway, I know this is boring to most people so I will stop.  Have a great day and GOD Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment